Online » Video Submission Rules
VIDEO SUBMISSION RULES
• Participant must submit the video recording link along with the application.
(No video revision after submitting the registration)
(Late to submit application up to 3 days after the regular deadline will incur an administrative fee for IDR 100k / USD 10)
• The video recording can be made at home, at private centre or at music school. But not recommended to use a live performance recorded from other competitions venue.
• Recording must be performed by the applicants and must not be edited in any way (audio and video) nor should any effects be added to the video including sub- titles such as: name/category/work's title (such identification can be done in YouTube title section).
• Please note that, where repertoire choice listed in registration form and video link are not met, will result in deduction of points.
• Participants have to perform the work from memory.
Note: Violation of each rule stated above will result in a deduction of 5 points from the score.
• Participants can submit separate video of different pieces for Recital Class Categories.
• Record the video from a fixed position to avoid "shaky hand" effect and facing straight ahead at the camera as in a live performance.
Ensure that the video consistently captures the face and hands of the performer, where possible the whole of the keyboard should be visible and the pedals should also be in view.
• It is recommended to record the video in landscape mode (horizontal orientation).
• For Violin category: the accompanist / pianist must be in view in the recording. The music accompaniment can be a recorded accompaniment / minus-one / mp3 with piano instrument only.
• For Vocal category: the accompanist / pianist must be in view in the recording and the music accompaniment must be a live piano.
• Participants will not be penalized for the quality of the video, but it is important to ensure the quality is good enough (image and sound) to see and hear the participant clearly.
• Platform for uploading videos: YouTube only
YouTube Video Format:
- YouTube Title: IVMA2023 - the participant's name - class' name - Composer: repertoire.
• Privacy setting: "Public" or "Unlisted"
Please make sure the video visibility setting before submitting your application, and it must remain so for the entire duration of the competition.
• Copy the shareable link and insert it into the registration form.