Online » Rules
• The competition is open to participants of all nationalities.
• The participants will be assessed based solely on the submitted video recording.
• A participant can take part more than one category.
• Registration is necessary for taking part of the competition, the application form is available here
• Please note that, no revision/change the repertoire and link video after submitting the registration. Late registration up to 3 days after the deadline submission will incur an administrative fee for IDR 100k / USD 10.
• Key Dates
Application & Video submission deadline : Sunday, 3 December 2023
Judging period : 8 - 14 December 2023
Result of the competition : Sunday, 17 December 2023
• Entry Fees are payable through
Bank Central Asia
Account number : 0881384760
Account holder: Grace Dianita Oentoro
• The entry fee is non-refundable.
• Registration fee includes a medal.
Free shipping fee for the Java-Bali, Indonesia area.
Outside Java-Bali area, the shipping fee is IDR 50k/participant.
For international shipping fee please refer to the options in the application form.
• The decision of the juries will be final and will not open to further discussion. Also the committee will not accept any intervention during the event.
• A Jury member cannot vote for his/her own student. Therefore, the result of the score is taken from the average of the existing votes.
• The committee reserves the right to combine or divide any group classes depending on the numbers of participant in each class.
• Participants agree and authorize the organizer to publish their name and recording for publicity.
• By submitting the registration form, participants agree to the General Rules of the competition.
• The committee is not responsible for the video content submitted. Therefore, it is expected the supervision of teachers or parents regarding the recording process, especially for underage participants.