Live Performance » Rules
• Key Dates
- Live performance competition: Saturday, 18 November 2023
- Venue : Bumi Surabaya City Resort | Jend. Basuki Rakhmat 106 – 128, Surabaya
- Registration deadline: Sunday, 5 November 2023
- Confirmation of time table and order number of each performance categories: Sunday, 12 November 2023
- The age cut-off by 1 January 2023
• Entry fees
- Bank transfer
- Bank Central Asia
Account number: 0881384760
Account holder: Grace Dianita Oentoro
• The entry fee is non-refundable.
• Participants can take part in more than one class category and have to perform the work from memory.
• Registration is necessary for taking part of the competition, the application form is available here
• Please complete the data accurately, also attached the form with the following files: age document (birth certificate/pasport), proof of payment, and PDF repertoire (only for participants who perform their own choice piece)
• The decision of the juries will be final and will not open to further discussion. The committee will not accept any intervention during the event.
• A Jury member cannot vote for his/her own student. Therefore, the result of the score is taken from the average of the existing votes.
• The committee reserves the right to combine or divide any group classes depending on the numbers of participant in each class category.
• By submitting the registration form, participants agree to the General Rules of the competition.