Live Performance » Marking Criteria & Prize Structure
MARKING CRITERIA & PRIZE STRUCTURE
• The jury panel consists of professional pianists and educators in their fields.
In awarding, jury members will give mark based on which qualities and abilities demonstrated by the performer in areas of technique, intonation, tempo, tone quality, interpretation, musicality and performance as a whole.
• The following prizes will be awarded to participants in all categories:
Platinum Award: 96 points - above
Gold Award: 90 - 95 points
Silver Award: 83 - 89 points
Bronze Award: 73 - 82 points
Honorable Mention: 72 points - bellow
• There is no limit to the number of each award (individual assesement).
• Trophy and Certificate will be distributed to all participants and Cash Prize to selected highest scorer.
• Special Award for Piano and Violin Performance Theme Categories:
Best Interpretation on Baroque Work
Best Interpretation on Classical Work
Best Interpretation on Romantic Work
Best Interpretation on 20th - 21th Century Work
• Special Award for Vocal Categories:
Best Young Talent
Best Young Vocalist
• Scholarship Masterclass with the jury member of for selected participants
(*Limited to Special Award Piano & Violin Performance Theme Categories and Vocal Categories)